Brittany, a lesser-known part of France, full of riches both cultural and natural, with it's rocky coast and hidden treasures such as the Parish closes and tiny fishing ports deserves several journeys of discoveries.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Paris with a deluxe minivan and English speaking licensed guide
- Overnight stay in a charming historic 3-star hotel on the Mont-Saint-Michel itself, in superior rooms, based on double occupancy
- Gourmet dinner (except beverages), and breakfast buffet included
- Entrance fee and private guided tour of the abbey
- Hike across the bay with a private guide
Overnight to the Mont-Saint-Michel with a hike across the bay
- 2 days - 1 night