General sales conditions
The General Sales Conditions (hereinafter - the ‘Agreement’) describe the rights and obligations of Artventures France, company headquartered at 105 rue de Paris 95270 Viarmes France - R.C.S Pontoise 818 327 504. APE 4939 B hereinafter referred to as 'the Organizer' and his ‘Client’ in the framework of the Organization of Travel and Sojourns for sales made from the Website: www.artventures-paris.com.
To make a reservation online, the Client, must have:
- Selected the services he wishes to book
- Completed and validated a registration form on which he will have indicated all his details
- Validated his reservation after he has checked it, (identification and selection of the services, prices, terms),
- Accepted the present Agreement by clicking on the button "Valid".
- Made the payment under the conditions laid
The booking is confirmed upon receipt of full payment or by payment of a 30% deposit.
The balance is requested 3 weeks before the services.
All data and registered confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction. The Organizer will acknowledge its reception and communicate by electronic mail the validation of the order registered, as well as a summary. These emails are sent to the email address indicated by the Client during his booking on the Website. If a Client does not receive one of the two aforementioned emails, it is recommended to make contact with our Customer service at Artventures Paris by email: email@example.com
The Organizer however reserves the right not to validate the booking of a Client for any legitimate reason, especially in the hypothesis where:
- It would be inconsistent with this Agreement;
- Several serious and concordant elements would weigh a suspicion of fraud on the order.
The booking can also be forwarded
- By phone: 01 34 09 06 58 from France or + 33 1 34 09 06 58 from abroad. Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00 (France local time zone)
- By fax: 09 71 70 34 90 from France or +33 9 71 70 34 90 from abroad
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: 105, rue of Paris 95270 Viarmes - France
Changes in the booking
The Client can change the course or details of his reservation only with a written consent of the Organizer. Expenses due to unconfirmed modifications would remain entirely at his charge without being entitled to claim reimbursement of services that he would not have been provided due to these changes.
Prices – payments
- The prices listed on the Website are in euro, all taxes included and taking in account the VAT applicable on the day of the order. The Organizer reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, being however understood that the prices listed on the Website on the day of the booking will be the only one applicable to the Client.
- Prices are valid from January 1st until December 31st 2022.
- Prices include transport, insurance, tolls, parking, and the services of a licensed Guide-lecturer (in French, English, Spanish other languages available upon request).
- Prices do not include meals, entrance fees to the museums, gardens and monuments (except when mentioned).
Payments can be made by card VISA, MASTER, Swift transfer or checks in euros.
If the bank refuses the payment for the reservation, it will then not be confirmed, the Organizer will then forthwith notify the Client by e-mail.
Online payments on the Website are made via the secured payment platform 'Sogénactif', specialist of secured payment online.
In case of cancellation by the Client, penalties may apply in the following charges per reservation:
Cancellation of reservation for services not including hotels nights:
- Less than 21 days before departure: 30% of the price of the tour.
- Less than 7 days before departure: 50% of the price for the tour.
- Less than 48 h: 100% (the tour is fully due)
Cancellation of reservation for packages including hotel nights:
- From 45 to 31 days prior to departure: 30% of the package price.
- Between 30 and 15 days before departure: 50% of the package price.
- Between 14 and 7 days prior to departure: 75% the price of the package.
- Less than 7 days before departure: 100% of the package price
Cancellation must arrive in writing to our office by email to: email@example.com or fax: +33 (0)9 71 70 34 90
If the Client reschedules his tour, the cancellation will be held to the deposit only.
In case of ‘NO SHOW’ : if the client is without prior notice, not present for any reason (plane or train delay, medical reason, oversight …) at the specified meeting or ‘pick-up’ time and place to be provided with our services, the services are then fully due.
The Organizer reserves himself the right to cancel a group departure that would not involve enough participants, at the latest 21 days prior to departure without that any compensation can be claimed by the Client. The reimbursement of the sums already paid will be made immediately.
Special "Covid" cancellation policy
In the event that it is impossible to travel due to sanitary conditions (confinement in the client's place of residence or in the place where the services must be provided): Full refund
However, it is the responsibility of customers to have their mandatory documents to travel in Europe: "EU Digital Covid Certificate" for residents of the European Union or proof of vaccination for residents outside Europe according to the applicable regulation at the time of their travel
Special conditions for packages
The reception to our office in Paris of your completed and signed booking form with your credit card number or your signed booking form and the reception of a wire payment, or your registration and payment online, will book your tour.
30% upon reservation. The balance is due 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour. Full payment in advance is required to hold reservations made within 30 days from commencement of the tour
We can offer child discount on our packages for children under 12 years old when they share their parents’ bedroom. This special price will be given when you chose the day of your tour.
The order and the content of the programs are subject to modifications depending on the group preferences and on the different locations of the hotels we work with.
The Organizer is responsible for the good conduct of the tours and visits but it can’t be held responsible for acts of God, force majeure causes or acts of third parties.
All prices, schedules, routes mentioned in the program may be modified without prior notice. The Organizer reserves the right, if the circumstances so require and in the interest of Clients, to modify at any time the routes and programs.
Schedules are thus given as indication; they will be respected to the possible extent, in the interest of all. Where the Organizer would be obliged to modify all or part of his program, due to force majeure, acts of God or acts of third parties unrelated to the provision of benefits under the Contract, the Client will only receive full reimbursement of the amounts corresponding to the services not provided and not replaced excluding any damages or interest.
The simple reimbursement of the sum paid declines the Organizer of any commitment and exempts him from any compensation.
Luggage remains under the responsibility of the Clients. It is necessary to provide them with a luggage tag.
Artventures cannot be held responsible for personal belongings left or forgotten in the vehicle.
The present Agreement is governed by French law. In case of litigation, the parties undertake to make every effort to settle their differences amicably. Any litigation related to interpretation or execution of the General Sales Conditions is a matter for arbitration of the Pontoise Court.
- Legal status: SARL
- Company name / Brand: Artventures France
- R.C.S: Pontoise 818 327 504
- APE: 4939B.
- General Manager Name: Jordan
- General Manager First name: Didier
- Headquarter: 105 rue de Paris
- Post code: 95270
- City: Viarmes
- Country: France
- Tel: (33)1 3409 0658
- Fax: (33)9 7170 3490
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Artventures Paris is holder of a Public Road Transportation License no2016/11/0001941
Artventures Paris is "Operator of Travel and of Sojourns" registered with Atout France (the French Government Tourism Development Agency) under the number: IM095160002.
Financial guarantee: Groupama Assurance-Crédit 8-10 rue d'Astorg 75008 Paris.
Liability insurance: Generali IARD, 2, rue Pillet-Will 75009 Paris.
- Member of the Paris Tourist Office
- Member of the French Government Tourist Office
- Membre of F.N.G.I.C (French National Federation of Tourist Guides and Lecturers)